Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Triangulated surface with gradient map

Hello guys!! I have two questions to ask You.  1. How to triangulate similarly the surface. Made with straight lines 2. How fill those tri…

Started by Kuba

4 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

tree branch and path renaming

Hi This is a feature request... suggestion... please... I'm selecting branches with "Tree Branch", but I would like them to keep their ori…

Started by Frane Zilic

3 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by phillip

rotating curves along surface?

Dear EVERYBODY: I have a little treat for you,  I am trying to create stripes of panels on a surface, I want to be able to control the wid…

Started by Sophia Keivanlo

10 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Jonah Hawk

Loading .3dm files directly in GH

Hi all I'm currently working on a project where we need to orient and multiply a range of facade elements. To make the model more resilien…

Started by Morten Norman Lund

2 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Morten Norman Lund

Notching Problem | Fabrication

Hi everyone,I am just a Beginner of grasshopper recently!What I suffer is the obstacle on definition of notch generation in fabrication !Pl…

Started by Greg

0 Aug 26, 2012

tooltip threshold

please add tooltip threshold which is essential for tablet users. it is very difficult to hold pen and don't move it even for one pixel (ho…

Started by harumscarum

7 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Vicente Soler

loft run time error - how to make it work?

dear, This is crossing of 4 "roads". the middle of it should be decreased. I attached 3d view and section. the objective is to achive sm…

Started by Karol Wawrzyniak

2 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Karol Wawrzyniak

L-System - Data Tree - Scaling

Hello All, I have used Rabbit - L-Systems to generate a branching model. I want to scale the branching progressively as it grows. the dat…

Started by Agneesh

0 Aug 26, 2012

Beginner - Random Rotate Help

Dear Fellows,I'm a beginner with grasshopper.I'm trying to randomly rotate some panels generated from the division of a curve.Curve->Div…

Started by greenhopper

4 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by greenhopper

break points

Just want to say the new speed of the gh break point with the esc key is great. Is there anyway that when a large break point has occurred …

Started by Michael Pryor

0 Aug 26, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service