Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Request: Inline-Editable Text Panel

It would be really nice if there were a small, single-line text panel that allowed you to double-click and type to enter text, without havi…

Started by Andrew Heumann

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Andrew Kudless

List type not showing up when Right clicking on Line tool

Hi, Bit of a noob question. When right click on the line tool here, it doesn't give me any list type options (e.g. short/long list). any wo…

Started by Philip Hurrell

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Philip Hurrell

Another eval length problem

Hi everyone, I've been searching the forums on this problem and found quite a lot of similar ones. However, I can not seem to find the pro…

Started by Anja

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Anja

Remove intersection between two different brep sets

hi guys, i'm trying to remove the intersect between two different brep sets. and then print and built it.. help please! m02.3dm m02_04.g…

Started by Andrés Utz

3 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Color Gradient on Meshes

Hi,   when I am applying a color gradient to meshfaces, it always seems to create a blend between adjacent faces, which kind of looks wired…

Started by peter

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by peter

intersect object with at least 2 other objests

Does anybody know if it is possible to create an object that will locate itself intersecting at least 2 other objects. In the attatched im…

Started by g

0 Oct 3, 2012

Objects responding to scale of another.

Hi there, I am just learning grasshopper and am currently looking for a way of model objects based on a response to an object that is alre…

Started by g

0 Oct 3, 2012

Diagonal Lines on Surface

Hi there, Is it possible to divide a surface and create diagonal lines from the points? So far I can only get the blue lines (refer to ima…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Matthew McFetridge

Modelling a simple human spine.Need help with aligning a planar surface along a curve.

Hello guys, I am having some difficulties with modelling a simple human spine. I tried first modelling it as if the vertebrae were circles…

Started by Luka Kreze

3 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Luka Kreze

How to Reverse Engineer or explore an existing GH file

I am more of a script based computational designer and so I want to understand if there is a way to look at an already existing file with a…

Started by Reeti Gupta

1 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service