Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BlendSrf component

Found myself needing a component that emulates Rhino's BlendSrf command, so I thought I'd share. GH 0.90006+

Started by Javier Vizoso

3 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mark

Simple join lineCurvelist

I can't quite figure out why this won't work. I get an error on the last line. It seems that I can not cast a lineCurve as a curve. NOt sur…

Started by Pierre Roberson

1 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Beam orientation (please, help!!!)

Hi, I'm trying to make a set of parametric beams, but as you can see in the picture, the orientation varies ramdomly as I move the points t…

Started by Cristián Gutiérrez Vásquez

3 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by eduardo matamala

Randomly rotated panels

I have tried what has been suggested on previous posts however I still seem to either have multiple panels displayed (like in the attached…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

3 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Tudor Cosmatu

Cull Pattern Problem in making octagonal pattern

Hello I've made pattern of octagons based on point grid. I used cull patterns and Tree Branch components. At the end I found out that the f…

Started by Kuba

15 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Kuba

Problems in extruding according to surface normals.

Hello, I was fortunate enough to receive some fantastic advice in response to my last question - and the solution of that (of course) revea…

Started by Elliot Blanchard

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Elliot Blanchard

Grasshopper Developer Settings path Problem

I changed the path of my library, but the old one persists and I have to update every time in debug to be able to hit my break points.   Ho…

Started by Rajaa Issa

6 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Rajaa Issa

Connect vertices from two subdivided surfaces

Hello, I am trying to make a space frame from two dissimilar lofted surfaces (all the spaceframes that i have found online are based on on…

Started by Kevin Strohfus

0 Oct 3, 2012

rotate multiple objects!

hi, an idea of how such fold-elements can be rotated! in this example there are 16 pairs of fold-elements. each pair should be individually…

Started by RWNB

24 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by RWNB

Command-line "Export Hi-Res Image..."?

Is it possible to use the Image Exporter in a batch command-line mode to create PNG images out of a whole directory of GH files?   Would…

Started by Marc Syp

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Marc Syp

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service