Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to mould lines into "cube"?

Hi all, I am very new at Grasshopper so, you might find this answer a bit silly in a way.Basically I have a set of data comprising of spec…

Started by Shrigley

6 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Digital Fabrication

I am looking into different fabricators that I can send small scale projects for laser cutting or cnc work. Does anyone have any recommend…

Started by david holbrook

1 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Kangaroo SpringsFromLine and Anne Hamilton

hello! i was impressed by the Ann Hamilton installation at the Park Avenue Armory  http://www.armoryonpark.org/programs_events/detail/ann_

Started by Michael Bardin

5 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Michael Bardin

How to count topological different meshes

Hi to all, does anybody know whether it is possible to count the different meshes (triangles, quad-meshes, pentagon, hexagon, and so on...)…

Started by Manuel Hartmann

4 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Manuel Hartmann

groups of closest points

I have two lists, List "A" with 3 points, and list "B" with 100. I need to separate the 100 points in list "B" into 3 lists containing the…

Started by Mario A. Benavides

2 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Mario A. Benavides

Create a Dropdown Selection Interface? - Value List doesn't work

So I'm trying to create a dropdown list / selection interface with parameters that AREN'T values but rather characters - in this case a URL…

Started by R M

1 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Which Intersection-Points are on which Brep

Good evening to all, I would like to allocate the Intersection-Points to the particular Brep. Is there a way to get this information?Somet…

Started by Robert Megel

3 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Robert Megel

Change Colour of the Pie Chart

Hello all, is there a possipility to change the colours of the Pie Carts or the Bar Graph, so they fit with the colours you want to compar…

Started by Robert Megel

2 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Robert Megel

remove undesirable trim curves from surface

Hey pals, does anyone know how to remove undesirable trim curves from surface. I have performed trim operations on surfaces, but some of th…

Started by Lukasz

0 Dec 17, 2012

WISH: uncluster

Hi David, would it be possible to add the function to uncluster into the present document? Best, Phillip

Started by phillip

6 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by phillip

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service