Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

unable to divided lofted surface

Hi everybody,   I apologise if this s a repeat but Im new to grasshopper. Im unable to divide my lofted surface. I drew the closed curve o…

Started by Mohan K

1 May 26, 2013
Reply by Mohan K

Polygon component wish

While I'm thinking about it - Currently the component outputs to L the length of the polygon.  Might be nice to output sL as the side lengt…

Started by Mitch Heynick

2 May 26, 2013
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Grasshopper Error

Everytime I open gh this messege appears on my screen: so I click "Replace All" and then comes this: I click ok and then this: I click on "…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

11 May 26, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

Landscape shaping with curves

Hi guys, I am a beginner in grasshopper, and I am working on a structure that can be controlled at the same time in transverse as well as…

Started by Philip Sailor

2 May 26, 2013
Reply by Philip Sailor

Path Mapper

I would really love to understand, how exactly this tool works in GH.   So you have your source mask, where you write the original tree str…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

12 May 26, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

pleated surfaces

I'm trying to pleate a surface however I am having trouble connecting the lines perpendicular to the interpolated lines between the initia…

Started by cait

4 May 26, 2013
Reply by cait

Surface rotate along curve

Hi, I have a little problem.  I have surface that goes along curve. But it does not follow its curvature. How to develop my script to rot…

Started by Petras Vestartas

3 May 26, 2013
Reply by Petras Vestartas

put a geometrical object above another

Is there some way to colour the surface inside the circular curve with a white colour so that the line going through the small circle or AN…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

2 May 25, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

trouble with tree and branches

still new to the gh. and confuse about the tree ;sets .and as you can see from above i try to random reduce the data in the branches with t…

Started by Itto Susanto

3 May 25, 2013
Reply by Diego G

technical geometry questions

Is this true, that with rhinoceros AND grasshopper together the line thickness, the line colour and "an O-Shape of a point" can't be done?!…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

66 May 25, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by