Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rotating solar panels

Hello, I'm trying to develop a solar panels that will move together with the sun path, and my current problem is how to stop a panel when i…

Started by Pawel Gorski

5 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Pawel Gorski

move point in the space

hello to everyone! thanks in advance for your help!I want to move the green points in space to give more depth to the triangles.someone can…

Started by valerio palmieri

2 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Matt Gaydon

Intersection 4 planes

I have four planes, that intersect to form a tetrahedron ... Is there a component, that can be fed with those four planes and gives the tet…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

4 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

Getting number of greater values from list

Simple question. I just want to get the 15 greatest values from a list of 28 elements... some of them have the same value though (see image…

Started by owe

6 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by owe

REPLY ERROR

I am facing an new kind of error EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to get help from this discussion No one replys can anybody tell me the reason ,, I…

Started by karim

0 Jun 13, 2013

Orient Perp frames, sweep

Hello, I want to apply a profile by a sweep. I have several curves input on which I apply a perp frames. Those curves are not on the same…

Started by JBL

2 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by JBL

replacing many small surfaces with one large

Hi, I have many buildings that were built using surfaces per floor. This means that for each wall I have 5 surfaces if there is 5 storey b…

Started by Michal Dengusiak

3 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by David Stasiuk

Colour

How to give a surface a transparent colour so, that I can see both its colour and the colour of the surface under it?!

Started by Ahmed Hossam

0 Jun 12, 2013

Multiple Square Pipe

The script I am working on, is an attempt to create pipework (converting lines to pipework) that is square and utilizes a rail sweep. This…

Started by Kurt Wireman

4 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Chris Somma

scx component...problem

Hello everyone! I'm looking for shared edges in a group of surfaces. I want to achieve a tree with a branch for each surface, and within ea…

Started by Leo

4 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Leo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service