Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

divide an integer into domains

hi, everyone.  i believe this is an easy one. i would like to divide an integer into domains from 0 to 1. let's say: i have a resulting num…

Started by Verônica Natividade

3 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Verônica Natividade

Dividing curves by distance and amount

Hi, I have a definition where I am subdividing a curve into equal distance points. I would like the segments to approximate the entire leng…

Started by Andrew Manto

0 Jun 19, 2013

A Space Frame system looking for fabrication suggestions

Hi. I got this simple space frame system and I'm looking for a way too build a 1/100 model of it. I'm new to grasshopper so it may not be t…

Started by Ramtin Tahrian

0 Jun 19, 2013

Undercut Cnc Mill

So my school has a CNC router that is 3 axis. We have a complex topological surface that has a lot of undercuts which cant be cut by having…

Started by Drew Busimre

2 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Drew Busimre

Plexis and pipe

Hello guys! I am trying to create a plexis effect (something similar to a bird's nest). The problem is that I get a lot of curves and when…

Started by Georgios Kontominas

3 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Georgios Kontominas

MASSIVE LAG - Slow Pont Construct Component

Is it just me or is there a severe data lag when contructing points from XYZ values using the point component. So far I am trying to create…

Started by Steve Lewis

1 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Steve Lewis

Flow around object

Hi everybody, I was wondering if someone can help me out with the following:   I found a definition on http://formularch.blogspot.nl/2013/

Started by p.saes

8 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by p.saes

Hint: the operation can be performed representing the rows of the matrix in grasshopper as vectors, and using the dot product as operator.

HI :-) Sorry.. I have a task at my university, where I have been asked to do something, and do not understand how to make it?! I have to ma…

Started by Nina Birch Nielsen

3 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Nina Birch Nielsen

help in locating the components

Can someone help me to identify 2 component in the picture? I cant find them where are locating.

Started by ana shurdha

2 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by ana shurdha

need help in locating the components

Can someone help me. I cant find 2 components in the Photo.

Started by ana shurdha

0 Jun 18, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service