Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer presence

Hi All, we're finally settled in our new place (well, minus a lot of furniture for the time being). It took a bit longer than expected to…

Started by David Rutten

9 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Michal Dengusiak

attracting curves with points

i'm new to gh and i was trying to make a motion study for one of my projects like the one in the pic... but i couldn'thelp will be apprecia…

Started by SRM

2 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by SRM

Equilateral triangles on a curved surface

Hey guys I know there has already been a discussion on this, but it didn't make me smart, and it seems it's dead. I have a surface that I w…

Started by Børge Raknes

1 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Andrea Albanese

close mesh opening

hi there , how could i cap (close) this kind of mesh ? pic is from d.pikers tutorial for relaxing meshes... thank you very much

Started by pyrit

0 Jun 25, 2013

exoskeleton split

Hello guys! I managed to create a model out of curves using exoskeleton The problem is that exoskeleton (when it is baked) it creates mes…

Started by Georgios Kontominas

1 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

attractor points, pinch lines

hello What im trying is to transform curves using attractor points that will scale the line points. The problem is once i have scaled the…

Started by RR

11 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

new Grasshopper won't load on parallels 8

Hi, I run GH and Rhino on parallels on my Mac.  It hasn't been a problem for me using Rhino 4 and the last build of GH.  This week I instal…

Started by MtoM

5 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Peter Stec

Drawing as GUI on the GH workspace

I am working on a complex script with quite a high number of paramaters. I am qiute visual type so it is diificult for me to keep in mind a…

Started by Balázs Hegedus

2 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Balázs Hegedus

Projecting a shape around a cylinder

Hi everybody, How can we project 8 rectangles around a cylinder? thanks

Started by Arash Deilami

4 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Arash Deilami

Choose between union curves and circles

Hi there I created a pattern that included a mix of individual circles and union circles. I want to get rid of the circles since they alrea…

Started by Ivan Lo

4 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Ivan Lo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service