Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Circle fill with a twist.

I am new to grasshopper but a problem has arisen which I hope Grasshopper can provide a solution. To Illustrate: Imagine the red circles…

Started by Bill Tromans

0 Jul 1, 2013

box morph

murad%206.3dm MJ%20SURFACE.gh In the attached rhino file here, there is a surface. Im trying to morph a geometry on that surface but my gra…

Started by mashal zaheer

1 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

simple prob..

I have tre points in grasshopper and want to make a curve trough these points but cant find any line tool that will make it happen. I also…

Started by Thorup

10 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by djordje

uvw map

David I dont know if you can understand what I am trying to say but. Is it possible to map lines over a shape? (mesh I mean) Do you have an…

Started by Francisco Lara

9 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Francisco Lara

vector field!!!!

I was having a look at the gallery and i saw this pieceany idea how to achieve this!!!!http://www.grasshopper3d.com/photo/streamlines-2?con

Started by SRM

6 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by SRM

LVoronoi on object

Hey. I´m looking for someone to help me. First of all, I don´t use grasshopper very often. So I´m a beginner and my knowledge of grasshoppe…

Started by katmit

1 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by katmit

cage edit - curve extraction

Hello, I am trying to convert a morphed cage into curve geometry, but exploding or referencing it in grasshopper doesn't lead me anywhere…

Started by J.Filigran

0 Jun 29, 2013

From Realflow to Grasshopper

Hi at all,I need some help to get my goal.I working at a architectural project, I want to simulate some skyscrapers and the terrain arround…

Started by Michael Herbig

0 Jun 29, 2013

surface series

I need to move in Z-axe direction series of surfaces (1) with the correlated surface grid (2)   It happened to me that i got stucked with t…

Started by Nadya

8 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Nadya

Give polylines a certain cross-section

Unbenannt.jpg Hello everybody, Can anyone help me with this? I managed to create closed quad polylines over a surface by using the diagon…

Started by Marina Ganz

3 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Duncan W

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service