Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

List manipulation

Hi All, What is the smartest way to do this : 1. From 6 points build a simple polyline, that's the easy part 2. Find those 6 points again…

Started by Thomas Bocahut

4 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Thomas Bocahut

offset domain curve intersection

Hi there, I am trying to make a brick like system were i can automate the distance between each brick and its rotation according to a profi…

Started by ahmad tahhan

0 Jul 19, 2013

Need your help to fill out a survey

Hey all, I am a PhD student in the school of architecture and design, Virginia Tech. My research topic is about visual comfort in daylit bu…

Started by Dalia Hafiz

0 Jul 18, 2013

Grasshopper Freelancers needed

Hello, My studio is currently on the lookout for talented grasshopper freelancers. We do mostly installation work that has a relatively sh…

Started by J Imm

1 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Andrew Kudless

Paneling using hoopsnake

I am attempting to make rectangle panels from a tilted grid as shown below. I thought the easiest way to do this was to take the vertical…

Started by Danila Babko-Malyi

0 Jul 18, 2013

Rotate axis component loses curve reference when reopening file

One of the Rotate axis components I have in a GH file always loses the curve reference when I reopen the Gh file. All the other rotate axis…

Started by Roland M

1 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Roland M

Search doesnt work!?

I just tried to use the search function in this forum - like I alway did, BUT: I doesnt seem to work any more. It cant find anything. I tri…

Started by klumpen

11 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Panel Fade Into Facade

Hey everyone, I'm having some trouble getting my facade to work like I want it to. I'll try not to over-explain and I'm sure someone has d…

Started by Patrick Beseda

1 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Jürgen Denifle

Drawing array of surfaces on a single surface

Dear All, I am attempting to achieve exactly what is in the attached image with affixed parameters. I have been trying to do this by drawi…

Started by John Egan

0 Jul 18, 2013

How to solve this problem

I do not think the native components of grasshopper can solve this problem. I'm not sure ! From curve and a point I want to create a polyli…

Started by Rémy Maurcot

5 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service