algorithmic modeling for Rhino
C# is a programming language in which Grasshopper for Rhino was written. It is commonly used to create plug-ins.
During the three day course the following subjects will be talked through:
- basic coding in C# programming language.
- algorithmic thinking in design and 3D modelling;
- RhinoCommon library. Extending GH scripting capabilities with full Rhinoceros 5.0 functionality;
- shortening the script execution time by optimizing the algorithms. Methods of saving resources through finding inefficient operations;
-geometric algorithms. Delaunay triangulation, Voronoi diagram, shortest path problem etc. described and implemented in C#;
- scripting in Grasshopper’s C# script component;
-creating own components in Microsoft Visual Studio.
After the course you will be able to create your own components, solve complicated problems, operate on data structures and optimize your code. Going in depth into geometric algorithms will give you a better understanding of tools you’re using and broaden your mind in terms of finding clever solutions.
Detailed program coming soon.
TUTION FEE: 800 PLN/220 EUR (Regular)