Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

HELLO!

I'm having a problem with ladybug and honeybee.. already tried to reinstall LB,HB, GrassHopper and Rhinoceros.
when i try to paste the component Ladybug_LadyBug or HoneyBee_Honeybee into the GH canvas, it turns red and the error says: 
1. Solution exception:No module named rhinoscriptsyntax

I couldn't understand what happened..
thank you for helping me!
filippo

Views: 2983

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Pilippo, Can you open a GHPython node and type the lines below inside and let me know the results. I suspect that the path is not set correctly.

import sys

print sys.path

Mostapha

Hi Mostapha,

the test result:

['c:\\Program Files\\Rhinoceros 5 (64-bit)\\Plug-ins\\IronPython\\Lib', 'C:\\Users\\FW A\\AppData\\Roaming\\McNeel\\Rhinoceros\\5.0\\Plug-ins\\IronPython (814d908a-e25c-493d-97e9-ee3861957f49)\\settings\\lib', 'C:\\Users\\FW A\\AppData\\Roaming\\McNeel\\Rhinoceros\\5.0\\scripts']

Filippo

Thanks. The path is there! Can you check this folder and let me know if you can see rhinoscriptsyntax.py?

(C:\Users\FWA\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\5.0\Plug-ins\IronPython (814d908a-e25c-493d-97e9-ee3861957f49)\settings\lib)

This is how it looks like on my machine:

..No.. I miss both the rhinoscriptssyntax.py and scriptcontext.pyc..

Hi Mostapha, 

any idea why I'm missing both files?

I tried to reinstall phino, GH and LB+HB but nothing changes...

Thank you

filippo

Hi Filippo,

This is an issue with Rhino installation. Your installation is missing rhinoscriptsyntax file. I would open a new discussion under errors and bugs and ask what is the solution to get installation fixed for rhinoscriptsyntax.py.

Ladybug + Honeybee doesn't have anything to do with rhinoscriptsyntax installation itself. We just reference it in a number of the components.

Mosatpha

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service