Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Radiation' (15)

← Back to Ladybug Tools
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ladybug Radiation Analysis layer not rendering?

Hi all, I'm sure this is a very simple question, but why isn't my baked ladybug radiation analysis layer in Rhino rendering? The rest of m…

Started by T Wigg

8 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Sarith Subramaniam

Convert Units of Radiation Analysis Legend from kWH/m2 to BTU/ft2

Hello Forum, Is there a way to change the legend measurement of the Solar Radiation Analysis from kWh/m2 to BTUs/ft2? I'm sure there is, I…

Started by Reid Weber

3 May 15, 2017
Reply by Reid Weber

Applying Conditional Statements to Radiation Analysis

Hello, is it possible to apply a conditional statement to the Radiation Analysis Component?  For example, I'd like to run an annual analys…

Started by Reid Weber

6 May 12, 2017
Reply by Reid Weber

Use Honeybee Gen Custom Sky component as a direct radiation source

Hi all, I would like to conduct a radiation study using Honeybee for a given solar position and given direct / diffuse radiation values. I…

Started by Mike Johnson

7 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Mike Johnson

Radiation analysis without epw weather file

I would like to conduct a radiation analysis using LadyBug. To do that I must input a sky matrix. To generate a sky matrix I need an .Epw w…

Started by Mike Johnson

39 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Sarith Subramaniam

Radiation Analysis

Hi, I am running a solar radiation analysis in Ladybug (screenshot_01).  As the analysis period is the whole year, it is generating the an…

Started by Elias Kateb

10 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Radiation Issues

Hi guys, I have been trying to resolve this issue for a while now. I am trying to do a radiation analysis with an object and the site.  At…

Started by WesleyJ

8 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Aldo Chiozzi

Strange results from ladybug solar radiation analysis

Howdy folks from Texas! I am getting some strange results from my radiation analysis on one machine that I am not getting on my other mach…

Started by Anton Szilasi

3 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by sean.mckeever

Failed Radiation Analysis

I can't understand why Ladybug run a wrong radiation analysis on my surface.I upload an image to show what the problem is about: it seems t…

Started by Pietro Pavesi

3 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Pietro Pavesi

Radiation Analysis outputs

Hello Mostapha, I was trying to convert kWh to kW in order plug that in to photovoltaic calculator, but then stumbled upon the meaning of…

Started by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service