Sometimes we add a topic for discussion in the wrong location and realise it would be better elsewhere. How can it be moved.
Firstly: What are the different forums for?
- Discussion: This is where you can talk about anything Grasshopper related and not be worried about it being in the wrong place. Wishes and Questions are the most items of discussion here.
- VB, C# and Python Coding: If you have a specific question relating to programming/scripting within Grasshopper which needs more than just the native components, then it is more likely to be seen as such with in this forum.
- Sample and Example Files: If you have a great definition, project, component that you would like to share with the GH community, then this is the best location for other users to come looking.
- Errors, Bugs and Oversights: If you have discovered a bug within the program and would like to bring it to the attention of the developer, mention it here. If you are unsure that it is actually a bug and is really a user error then you would be advised to first discuss it in the Discussion forum as an answer may take a while to reach you.
- FAQ (Frequent Questions and Problems): This is a new addition to the forum in a hope to collect common answers to regular questions. If this is your first time posting a question then this is definitely not the best place to post.
Secondly: How to move my discussion?
As the originator of a topic you will have an Options button in the top right hand corner of your post. If you select edit discussion you will then be given the option to change the category (which is located below the body of text) to any of the aforementioned topic headings.