Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'z' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to make surface from points x,y,z

hi everyone,  I'm new to rhino and grasshopper and I;m trying to get a surface from a cloud of points that I inserted in points xyz. can so…

Started by AFArchitect

3 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Negative vector value turned positive by unit vector Z. How do I keep it negative?

Hi!  I'm providing a unit vector Z, the value (0,0:0,0:-0.2), but the unit vector Z changes de value on to (0,0:0,0:0.2). How do I keep my…

Started by Tina Jerrera

1 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Find highest Z value of two points laying on top of eachother

Hi! I'm trying to find the highest of two points lying on top of eachtother. I think you have to deconstruct points and then use a test, bu…

Started by Maria Santana

3 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Maria Santana

sort curves by z value

i'm trying to sort frame of curves (4 curves) according to their z value. Basically i want the highest curve (highest Z value) and the lowe…

Started by Jeremy Luebker

2 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Jeremy Luebker

If statemente

Hello! I want to extrude using a "if statemente" I moved some rectangle planes in either x or y from 0 to 3. And I wanna convert to solids…

Started by Gabriela Serna

1 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Pitched roofs

Hi,I have created a site model on rhino full of rectangular box's representative of the surrounding context to my building.I want to put pi…

Started by Mal Bas

6 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Guillaume Vanderveken

Sort Branches by Z height

Hi, Is there a way to sort branches by Z height? When I intersect brep to surface, it puts them in a branch for every surface it hits, but…

Started by David Kim

0 Feb 20, 2014

How to determine a point on a 3D curve if only x,y are known

I have a curve in 3d.  I know what the x,y coordinates on the world plane are of a point that would be on that curve, but I don't know what…

Started by Norm Sash

5 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

rotation of object around world's x-, y- and z-axis

hello! at first I have to say that i'm rather new to grasshopper. maybe my question is easy to solve or i simply have a wrong way of think…

Started by shapeless

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by shapeless

Hex grid attractor / repulsor deformation

Can anybody explain how I can create something like this... http://fabricatingdan100.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/grid-analysis.html This image p…

Started by roderick read

6 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by roderick read

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service