Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'timer' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can I wait for a timer to complete an operation for another one to turn on?

Hi Guys, We're completely stuck - We have a definition with two timers and we want one of them to turn off whilst the other timer (with va…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

trigger timer component on user event (boolean?)

Hi, I hoping to get some insight as to how can I run the timer component based on an user event (button pressed, boolean, etc) or if there…

Started by Guille

9 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Guille

C# - Animation with viewCaptureToFile - no meshes/surfaces visible

Hi, I'm trying to make a little animation by using the viewCaptureToFile command in a C# component. Problem: Moved (animated) geometries…

Started by Friedrich

7 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Xavier AM

Creating rythms in Grasshopper

Hi Everyone, I would like to make a recursive pattern that create a rythm. Using a random number generator, within 0 and 1 and a timer, i…

Started by daniel assayag

5 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

After adding timer upstream's component , how to let downstream's refreshing value become constant ?

Hello , I added a timer 100ms to python or GH component , for example create number output for example 0, 1 ,2 ...      it start to re…

Started by Winsion Liang

8 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Winsion Liang

Switching from index item to index item every 1 minute.

Hi all, So i have a panel with a list. What i would like is to say: start with index item 0 and then every 1 minute it will switch to the…

Started by Remy Konings

6 May 3, 2016
Reply by Remy Konings

time coordination between digital data and physical mechanic operations

Hello all, I have a question about time coordination between digital data and physical mechanic operations. I have connected a servo with…

Started by Alex Jiang

0 Mar 23, 2016

Can I apply a timer for Python component in Grasshopper?

For many plugins, like kangeroo or quelea, we can apply a timer to the engine. I want to process datas like those plugins, but in python co…

Started by WANG Ning

2 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by WANG Ning

Alternatives to Grasshopper timer in python?

Hello, I'm trying to count up to a certain number and trigger or call methods at different stages of the counting.I've tried to accomplish…

Started by Marc

5 May 30, 2015
Reply by Arash

Timer in GH 0.9.0076 causes permanent cpu load

Hi, I am curious about the timer behaviour. Timer causes cpu load even if it is not connected to any script or module. If the script/GH ar…

Started by Gregor Doblinger

3 May 11, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service