Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'tag' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Start a new line using text tag?

Hi, anybody mind answering this simple question. How do I start a new line while using text tag, so the text looks like 20 122 4   rather t…

Started by Darren Chang

7 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by Xu

orienting 3d text tags to plane and vector?

hi everyone  i've looked around in the discussions and couldn't find an answer. i've got the text tags displayed correctly and on the point…

Started by amir

5 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by alberludo

Tag print size problem

Hello everyone, I have a problem which I am sure as a very simple solution. I am using the Text Tag to display some text and when I try to…

Started by FRiou

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Collecting text tag data in Grasshopper as input

How could I potentially go about collecting ‘text tags’/‘text labels’ that are ‘attached’ to points in Rhino? Right now I’m just scooping e…

Started by Bianchi Dy

3 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Displaying text with location based on points using Python Scripted Components

Hi everyone, I'd like to display text (as in floating text, not text dots) whose 'anchor'/location is based on a point, similar to the .gh…

Started by Bianchi Dy

4 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

text tag lasercut

Hi there,   I need help!   I´m pretty new to grasshopper and I can´t seem to figure out sth that is probably quite easy to do.   I built a…

Started by andreas andreas

9 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by Carlos Mancilla

[BUG] RH clipping plane hides GH tag text

Hey comunnity & David! Just found that clipping planes in RH hide GH tags even when not having to. It depends if you look from the "to…

Started by Ángel Linares

0 Jan 26, 2017

Text Wrapping

Hi Everyone, I searched around for a post but nothing I found attempted to try this specifically. I would like to wrap text into multiple…

Started by Manuel Cordero

7 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

drawing a text tag from a c# component

Hi, I would like to draw a simple text tag in the rhino view port from within a grasshopper c# component - similar to what the native Grass…

Started by Tim

8 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Tim

3d text tag mesh sequence

Hello,  I'm having an issue with the sequence of my labels on a line of meshes. In the definition, the sequence appears to be in order, but…

Started by Mark Matthews

0 Aug 20, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service