Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'studio' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GetData() can only be called on a parameter with access set to GH_ParamAccess.item

Hi guys, I am getting the following error with the couple lines of C# below: `Solution exception: GetData() can only be called on a param…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

10 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Murtaza Mohammadi

Default input for pManager.AddGenericParameter() Input Param if using custom data type?

Hello, Can a default value be added for an input using a pManager.AddGenericParameter() Input Param when using a custom data type (derived…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Geometrybase in VS

Hi all, I want to check whether the geometry I am providing into the input of my component is ofType Rhino.Geometry.Point3d. I have done th…

Started by Marios Tsiliakos

5 May 27, 2016
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Solution setup with multiple gha/dlls.

I have a VS solution with 2 projects, one is compiled as gha, the other one to dll. I declare some custom geometry classes/goos/params in t…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

2 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Grasshopper window position

Hello! I am creating a custom component in Visual Studio in C#. How do I find the location of the Grasshopper Window on my screen? 

Started by Nidhi Sekhar

2 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Nidhi Sekhar

Find Grasshopper and Rhino model name in Visual Studio C#

Hello, How can I find the name of my current Grasshopper and Rhino files, assuming I've named both? I am creating a Grasshopper component…

Started by Nidhi Sekhar

2 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Nidhi Sekhar

Problem with FOR loop at my first GH component

Hi everyone, I'm striving hart to make my first GH componet to work. It's about connecting Grasshopper with structural engineering FEM sof…

Started by Damir Kovacevic

2 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Damir Kovacevic

Migrating "Trampoline" to Visual Studio 2012 (or building a timer in Visual Studio)

Hello all I am trying to migrate Giulio Piacentino's trampolite from the script editor of Grasshopper to Visual Studio. I need a timer for…

Started by mcomart

2 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by mcomart

Error with Grasshopper wizard in Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013

I downloaded the Grasshopper Wizard from here, but when I try to install it on Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 on Windows 8.1 I get th…

Started by Alessio Erioli

2 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Alessio Erioli

ExpireSolution() and RunitmeMessages

Hi all, These two quick questions go out mostly to 3rd party developers or David. 1. Is there another way to force the re-culculation of a…

Started by Marios Tsiliakos

4 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service