Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'structural' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mesh an irregular surface for further structural analysis purpose

Hello, can anyone help me with the mesh generation? Thank you! The attached 3dm file is the outline of a roof, which is going to be an ETF…

Started by Jing

11 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

quad mesh from arbitrary outline

Hi All, i'm a structural engineer and use grasshopper to pipeline geometry into tools for finite element analysis. i have a scipt deliverin…

Started by Michel Schmeck

5 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Raul Matagringo

link to robot strucutrul analysis error message

hello im trying to link robot to grasshopper using robot structural analysis 2016 open API . im always receiving this message when i try t…

Started by bahaa bh

2 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by bahaa bh

Structural feasibility of a minimal surface.

Hi I wonder if there is any engineering plugin or tool for controlling / testing the structural performances of relaxed surfaces. Creating…

Started by Mahdi Alibakhshian

0 Nov 14, 2015

Topology optimization frame

Hi! I'm making this elevated two story train platform. And I'm out of ideas for making structural framework out of optimized topology. Plea…

Started by Atis Sedlenieks

7 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Make Layered Grid On Surface

I have a Surface, I need 2 piped grids (total) with starting with the points diagonal from each other in plan on top of the surface and the…

Started by Matthew Hickey

7 May 3, 2015
Reply by Matthew Hickey

Akutagawa West Side project.

Hi all, I would like to ask somebody who understands Japanese to tell me more about Akutagawa West Side project by F-Tai architects. The on…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

0 Mar 3, 2013

Importing the GH mesh for structural analysis

To what structural analysis and design softwares like STAAD Pro, SAP2000, ANSYS, ABAQUS, OASYS etc. has the mesh generated by GH been impor…

Started by Chintan Pathak

8 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service