Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'set' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Set Of Points From Contour Lines.

I am trying to cnc machine the convex face of half an egg. I have created six horizontal contour lines on the surface. It is my intention…

Started by Ibrahim Lawal Muhammed

8 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Ibrahim Lawal Muhammed

Millipede data handling problem

Hi all, I've recently started using millipede and it seems that all internalized inputs come up as null when trying to 'extract' (and also…

Started by Gediminas Kirdeikis

0 Feb 24, 2016

List operation 0,1 ; 1,2 ; 2,3 ; 3,4 ;........

Hey guys, i have a list of numbers 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,... i want them to be split into lists as followed:0,1 ; 1,2 ; 2,3 ; 3,4 ; 3,5 ;....ho…

Started by maxk

5 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Extrusion scaled to set of points

Hi guys, I have a hexagon grid with circle cut outs that are scaled to a curve, I'm trying to extrude the surface to a set of points, so t…

Started by Fiona Tieu

2 May 22, 2015
Reply by Fiona Tieu

Lists, Sets, Strings & Trees

Can someone please direct or tell me the differences between these different data management systems... I understand the basic concept of t…

Started by Jason Wheeler

16 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Jessica Hillam

Set boundary in rheotomic surface definition

I found this definion created by Daniel Piker in the forum. http://www.grasshopper3d.com/video/rheotomic-surface-flowline-relationship The…

Started by Lefteris Siamopoulos

4 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Tobias Power

Loft less curve with more curves

Hi, I have problem with loft two sets of curves, that have different counts. One set of curve is from the division of "vault" (from flip of…

Started by Yuge

6 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Yuge

Circle Packing on a Surface with Set Diameter

Hello Grasshopper community! The image below, demonstrates Grasshopper's ability to circle pack on a surface. I am making this post to see…

Started by Alex Morpurgo

0 Apr 1, 2014

Create Set not working?

Hi all,  I am trying to create a valid set of numbers on a single list, in a single branch. As far as I can tell, the create set component…

Started by Rob

2 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Rob

creating openings

Hi,  I'm working on a very basic definition for openings on a surface.  I would like the openings (circles) to respond to more than one po…

Started by jess

0 Mar 7, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service