Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'rhino' (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhino vault fail to achieve horizontal equilibrium

Hi I would like to know how does horizontal equilibrium works ? I am working on designing a vault and I fail to get the horizontal equilib…

Started by Jay Dhorajiya

1 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by sunny yadav

Delete button not answering on GH but only on Rhino

Hello,   When I select components on grasshopper and press delete with my keyboard it will say "delete" on the Rhino tab but won't delete t…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

45 Apr 24, 2019
Reply by pietro pec

divide by count C#

I am using the following code in C#  private void RunScript(int x, Curve crv, ref object A)  {    Point3d points;    crv.DivideByCount(x, T…

Started by Charles Aweida

5 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Raphael Andreolli

Runtime error: Unable to add point to document (Getting Python Exception)

I am attempting to add a Point Geometry Object to my Rhino document using the rhinoscriptsyntax command 'rs.AddPoint()', where the inputs a…

Started by Bianchi Dy

1 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Xavier Tellier

Sending Geometry from Grasshopper to Unity (incl IOS, Android, Mac, Linux...etc) in realtime (almost).

I've been experimenting with the way how to send the geometry generated in Grasshopper to external application such as Unity "as it is" so…

Started by Junichiro Horikawa

4 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by Mahmoud Meligy

Nearby points in curves

Hello, I would like to know how it would be possible for a program with many curves to move the vertices close to a specific tolerance, for…

Started by javier martinez

2 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by javier martinez

Rhino objects disappear in perspective view when grasshopper is turned on.

Suddenly this problem started today, and it appears to be not related to any view port property or current view option.   All of the Rhino…

Started by Tomo

6 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Thomas Dührsen

SrfSplit enabling issue

Hey everyone, I’m using a grasshopper definition to cut a mesh of holes out of a surface, using attractor curves to help make the holes ref…

Started by Jamie Matthews

1 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

URGENT: Use multiple attractor curves to effect circle scale, error.

Hi there everyone, Rhino + GH novice here. I'm currently trying to make a lightshade for a linear pendant light, and I am wanting to creat…

Started by Jamie Matthews

5 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Jamie Matthews

Parametric bench

Hi guys, I've been messing around with Grasshopper for quite a while but most of the time using others' scripts which I then rework to fit…

Started by Nik Vlad

2 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Nik Vlad

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service