Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'remove' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remove recipients bug.

Removing the parameter's recipients with the right-click menu causes the parameter to lose all the volatile data.

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

5 May 31, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Remove first element of a list

Good evening! Very simple question here:  I would like to remove the first element of a list of multiple untrimmed surfaces. I succeeded a…

Started by Étienne Scully

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Getting rid of scaled forms under a specific value

Hi!  First of all, sorry for my english. I used the battery AttractorValues coming with Nudibranch to create a certain effect (see image O…

Started by Karianne Duquette

9 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Michael Pryor

Remove"duplicate" lines problem.

Hi everyone, I wrote a code to remove the unwanted lines to be the base line of walls,the picture shown below has 4 "duplicate" unwanted li…

Started by jackieyin

3 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Remove last item of List

Hi guys,   Very simple question: What is the best way to remove the last item of a list (an extra control point for example)?   many thanks…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

12 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Martin Siegrist

Trim Overlapping Circles

I have here a bunch of circles. They overlap and I would like to trim the parts of each circle that lie within other circles. I have tried…

Started by Daniel Cowden

2 May 11, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Remove duplicate values

I made a little VBscript that remove duplicate values from a single list of numbers. It's not optimized but it works. Use it, test it and l…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

17 May 5, 2016
Reply by Ludvig Haav

Kangaroo update issue

Hi everyone! I have some issues with updating my Kangaroo. Since the new and old versions clash with each other and cause loading errors, I…

Started by Amir Ojalvo

3 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Daniel Piker

Adding Removing Parameters

Hi, I would like to add/remove parameters in a C# custom component via a custom button or through the context menu of the component (not th…

Started by Tim

2 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Tim

how do i select data from image smapler?

hi all, i need some help, noobs here case : data output that was generated by image sampler (black n white) is 0 - 1 how do i get data 0 -…

Started by Fariz Badi Uzzaman

0 Mar 11, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service