Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'printing' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boolean union & rapid prototiping

Hi! I'm trying to do a boolean union joining a big amount of bars done by piping lines. I need one unique solid because I'm trying to expor…

Started by Marina Rocarols

7 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by HS Chan

3D printing help for thickening complex surface

Hi all, I have been working on this complex surface for my studio project and run into some problem when I tried to thicken it and get read…

Started by Yanniww

1 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Audio output? For 3d Printing!

Hey all, I am looking to achieve a similar effect to the PeachyPrinter Kickstarter:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/117421627/the-peach

Started by h

4 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Autodolor

circle packing along sphere surface + merging difference with surf

Hello, I'm very new to both Rhino and Grasshopper.  I'm trying to use circle packing along the surface of a sphere to create "holes" in th…

Started by KevinS

3 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Eli

Brep Control, Voronoi, Skeletal Mesh, for 3D printing

Hey Everyone, First off I just want to thank all the questioners and everyone that has answered questions, as a SUPER beginner I really app…

Started by Kenny Arnold

9 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Kyle

Creating a valid stl from multiple intersecting volumes

Hi everybodyWhat is the best solution for adapting your complex models to be 3D printed? In order to export to .stl and print, I  need to t…

Started by Natalia K

5 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Birk Binnard

Help with lattice on surface definition challenge.

Hey grasshopper experts, I have a challenge for you... I'm new to grasshopper but i know some Rhino and I need some help. I need to build a…

Started by 3dObjex

7 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by 3dObjex

Looking to generate smoother mesh with mesh brep and weaverbird. What am I missing?

Hello, I'm trying to generate a smooth mesh for printing with mesh brep and weaverbird.  My problem is that even when I add the Smooth Mes…

Started by KevinS

5 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Waffle structure roof problem

Hello. I designed the shape of the roof (1,2), which I want to show using the waffle structure(3). I'm at a point in which I would like to…

Started by Grzegorz Baliński

14 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

3d printed inflated structures

Hello folks. I've been using Grasshopper for the last few years as part of my PhD, where i've been developing a 3D printer that can print a…

Started by fergal.coulter

19 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Amir Soltani

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service