Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'parameter' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curve Closest Point (Crv CP) error

Hi, I spent some time to troubleshoot my Grasshopper file working not properly, and I found out that the issue has to do with a "Curve Clo…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

3 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

find the point on a curve with a specific tangent

Hi, This is my problem:I have a curve and a line on the same plane, the line has a specific direction, I'd like to find the points on that…

Started by riccardo foschi

10 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Fabrizio De Paolis

Remove recipients bug.

Removing the parameter's recipients with the right-click menu causes the parameter to lose all the volatile data.

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

5 May 31, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Error when using custom parameter class

I saw other posts about similar errors but could not solve the problem. When I use a custom parameter class in my c# component, I get an er…

Started by Ranjeeth Mahankali

13 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Ranjeeth Mahankali

VB component with variable number of inputs

Hi everybody, I am going to ask something probably very stupid. I would like to create a component that has variable number of inputs (th…

Started by Stefano Corciolani

4 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

VARIABLE INPUT PARAMETERs GHPYTHON

Hi All!  I ran into a problem which I cannot seem to solve! So this goes out to all the coders out there: Is there a way to make a ghpyth…

Started by Guido Maciocci

11 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Jonasz

Curve parameter

Hi all, I ran into a problem with a curve parameter. After a curve is reparameterized in this example, the parameter is not in a range bet…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

5 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

parametric input for ship moddeling in grasshopper

Good morning, I am a little bit new in grasshopper. I run up the tutorial 1 for modeling a ship. I find very interesting the fact to manip…

Started by Kevin VIDAL

2 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Kevin VIDAL

Generic Parameter input with two different options

Hi, I'm trying to make a component that either accepts lines or numbers in the same parameter protected override void RegisterInputParams(…

Started by Timo Harboe Nielsen

4 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

How do I Extend lines to a certain curve?

Hi!  I'll attach my file to make it easier to understand. I would like to extend a certain pair of lines that I have rotated to a rectangl…

Started by Tina Jerrera

0 Nov 3, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service