Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'order' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

menu order and separators layout

Hello, what method can I use to organize custom component in the menu, icon order and separators ? thx

Started by raf2205

3 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by Marco Juliani

Order result of Join (curves)?

I am creating a dashed curve, with each dash broken into several pieces. When I try to join the dash pieces, the resulting dashes appear to…

Started by Paul McCollam

7 May 18, 2017
Reply by Gicast

Change a point list order from 0-1-2-3-4-5 to 0-1,2-3,4-5

Hi guys,   What would be the best way to change a point list order from 0-1-2-3-4-5 to 0-1,2-3,4-5 ?   Hope that makes sense,   Arthur

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

15 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by James.Z

Curve on Surface(Cylinder without caps=tube), UV-Point disorder

Hello, i was wondering these days what happens when i want to apply the curve on surface component. It works fine on a surfae whit 4 bord…

Started by Chapulin Colorado

2 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Chapulin Colorado

sweep2 Error

Hello, I realised, that depending on the order in which you add the section curves for the rail, it may have an effect on your sweep. I jus…

Started by daniel assayag

3 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by daniel assayag

I'm not able to call my curve and point in order with Loft or Interpolate Curve

Hello,   I try to generate a volume by drawing cross sections on a 2D canvas, and move those cross section at the right place.   So far I'm…

Started by davohadi

5 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by davohadi

Problem with joining

Alright so I have a persistent problem.   I have a 3 lists of curves  with an equal # of curves in each(lets say 10). So basically 3 paths…

Started by JF

17 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Leo Pedersen

re order a few items of list

Hey everyone, a very simple question, i have a bunch of points. Because of my Mesh the 2. Point is an Edgepoint and the first row is ordere…

Started by Ben

0 Jan 4, 2016

Change item order inside each tree branch?

Hello all, I need to change the order of items inside each tree branch, in order to get a polygonal polyline without intersecting edges (sh…

Started by Marc

3 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Marc

What is the order of calculation of Grasshopper components?

Hi everyone, This is a simplified mockup of a document I am currently working on: When I adjust the slider, the building orientation change…

Started by James Ramsden

2 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by James Ramsden

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service