Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'optimization' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finding Best Fitting Cylinder From Surface or Cloud pts

Hi Forum,  I've embarked a task to create a GH algorithm to find the best fitting cylinder given an initial surface or a cloud point.  So f…

Started by David Valent

12 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by David Valent

Footprint Icon component?

Hi! I'm just beginning to start and follow the tutorial on this one https://vimeo.com/119105409 But I just couldn't figure out where is th…

Started by Dian Mashita

2 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Krzysztof Nazar

Shortest walk through several points

Hello everyone! I've got quick question: What is the best way to create thr shortest walk though several different points on a certain topo…

Started by Jan Nuwakowiecki

4 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Shell Form finding and Cross-Section Optimization

Hello! I'm currently working on a project in which I would like to find an optimum shape for a shell structure based on the principels of i…

Started by Britt Cordewener

0 May 12, 2016

Path Optimization

Hello David,Im trying to build a definition (potentially using Galapagos) that could optimize a path along a surface (topography).I basical…

Started by msgrom

12 May 10, 2016
Reply by melaniesrud

Octopus beginner - optimization not occuring

Hello,   I've been trying to run octopus for the past days but I get results that only vary on the diversity/obj1 and diversity/obj2 but ne…

Started by Luisa Scambia

0 Apr 11, 2016

Optimizing a surface slope using Kangaroo

Hello all, I wish to optimize a triangulated mesh surface that is made with delauney from a grid of points with different heights. by chan…

Started by Yoav Ronat

0 Mar 27, 2016

Optimizing triangulated sloped surface

Hello everyone! I hope you could help me find a better and workable solution for my problem. I want to design a gallery floor in a slope…

Started by Yoav Ronat

0 Mar 26, 2016

optimization in python

I would like to learn how top optimize in python instead of galapagos. My goal is to have a list of numbers that represent the parameters a…

Started by Ethan

1 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Zachary Trattner

PRATT GAUD AUTOMATION FOR ARCHITECTURAL MANUFACTURING FALL 2015

Industrial robotic automation has become commonplace in manufacturing and has been integrated into a wide range of processes from meat-pack…

Started by Brian Ringley

26 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Seb Andraos

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service