Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'numbers' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remap Numbers

Hi,i'm a newly grasshopper and rhino user. sorry for my basic question. i wanted to know what is remap numbers is ? and what does is do? an…

Started by Arash Negahdari

4 Jan 12, 2020
Reply by shiva kumar

What are random seed values?

Most components in Grasshopper that utilize randomness on some level have an input called 'Seed'. So what is a seed for, why would you want…

Started by David Rutten

5 May 21, 2019
Reply by donald spangler

text tag lasercut

Hi there,   I need help!   I´m pretty new to grasshopper and I can´t seem to figure out sth that is probably quite easy to do.   I built a…

Started by andreas andreas

9 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by Carlos Mancilla

round number to thousands (K), and Millions (M) suffix

hi all, I was trying to format my numbers to be displayed something like 1        =>  1 1.543  => 1.5 23       =>  23 136     =…

Started by Rabbit

4 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Rabbit

Blur numbers mathematics

Hello, I was found function in grasshopper (Blur numbers). Function works perfect and do what i need, but I need to program same function b…

Started by Pavel Such

1 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Consecutive numbers in list

Hello everyone! i'm struggling with this: i have a list of values in branches of different sizes (picture attached), sometimes 6 values in…

Started by Lorenzo Franceschini

19 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Raul Matagringo

Testing similarities does not retrieve the expected boolean count?

Testing similarity between two sets of decimal numbers (x and y coordinate of pt1 and pt2 attached). I do not get the expected count of b…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

0 Jul 7, 2014

random number 3D hyperplane representation

Is it possible to make a hyperplane representation of random numbers with numbers I already have? In other words, not using a number genera…

Started by lalala

0 Jul 2, 2013

Numeric slider decimal rounding

Hello all. When using the numerical slider, i noticed that even if you use floating point numbers using 6 digits after the decimal, it a…

Started by Vernon Vaden

6 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Question on vector operations in the new 20110228 version of Grasshopper

Hello to everybody. Grasshopper is just fabulous. My question is: I have noticed that in the latest 20110228 version, basic vector's operat…

Started by Carlos Romay

1 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Chris Tietjen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service