Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'karamba' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LaDeform Karamba

Hello all,  I'm seeking help and clarification about the Large Deformation capability of Karamba. All three images below are of same settin…

Started by Ying Xu

0 Nov 16, 2017

Load / Stress Analysis Using Karamba

Hi Guys, I think I need help, I am new using Karamba. I have made a chair model manually with Rhinoceros. Could I use Karamba to analysis l…

Started by Fariz Badi Uzzaman

0 Aug 9, 2017

6-node triangular mesh

I need to mesh a surface with (curved) 6-node triangular elements to set up a non-linear FEA efficiently. I was wondering if anyone is awar…

Started by Tim M

2 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Tim Chen

Fabrics in Karamba

Hi! I'm exploring Karamba, trying to develop tensile models, and I have some doubts about working with meshes simulating fabrics.  With ca…

Started by Cristina Ramos

2 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Davide Girardi

Modelling wind bracing systems

Hi everyone, I am trying to model this simple rectangular frame to analyze a wind bracing system. The issue I have is that the wind brac…

Started by Davide Girardi

0 Jul 26, 2017

Karamba, settings nodes between principal and secondary beams

Hi everyone, I am trying to model a simple structural frame with 4 columns, 4 principal beams and 4 secondary beams which should be connec…

Started by Davide Girardi

1 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Davide Girardi

Karamba - Optimising structure

Hi, I would greatly appreciate it if I could get some help please. I'm currently trying to optimize a structure I have on Karamba but havin…

Started by Trenton Lim

0 May 21, 2017

Adding Joints/ Connecting Members (KARAMBA)

Hi everyone, I am currently trying to analyse the attached structure using karamba. I have used a number of different surfaces from  rhino…

Started by Thomas Fenech

0 May 11, 2017

how to simulate the wind kinetic sculpture? Help

Hi, everyone: I would like to simulate a wind kinetic sculpture that each unite connect to another(like the image I posted). I would to ach…

Started by Lo cheng wei

10 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Camilo Castro

Karamba: How to consider buckling length in DSTV export?

Hello, I have used ModifyElem component to modify the buckling lengths in my Karamba model, which is a steel truss structure. The problem…

Started by Ilari Pirhonen

7 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Ilari Pirhonen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service