Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'ghpython' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brep plane split component

*** UPDATE 07/2016 *** Now with capped sides after splitting (if applicable) Nothing more, nothing less: Brep + some planes = individual…

Started by Arie-Willem de Jongh

38 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by Molly Chen

Python script works in rhino but not works in ghpython

I'm a starter in both python and grasshopper. I'm trying to make this pattern in ghpython. The script runs well in rhino and can generate m…

Started by Zihao Fang

0 Oct 28, 2017

Reading tree data in ghpython

Hi guys, I have a problem reading tree in ghpython. As you can see in the picture, I used tree statistic component in both ghpython and gra…

Started by Ayaka Yoshida

1 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

'AttributedGeometry' object has no attribute 'CommitChanges'

I've been trying to figure out how to edit the UV's of a mesh in gh. I have a working version of the script in rhino python, but it seems t…

Started by Daniel Christev

1 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Python IDE for GHpython developement

Hi i would like to set up a IDE like software to write python code easier. For example Sublime text with Anaconda IDE or  PyCharm instead.…

Started by vladimir ondejcik

2 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

How to add a warning or error message to a component in Python?

After checking the post How to throw a warning or error to turn the component orange or red?, I've noted that the method AddRuntimeMessage(…

Started by Bianchi Dy

10 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Interact with Closest points while maintaining tree structure.

I have repetitive modules made up of lines. So each module is a tree and each line makes a path within the tree. As the modules multiply, e…

Started by Ying Xu

0 Apr 14, 2017

Attach to current open ETABS using ghPython

Hi, I am exploring the ETABS api application with ghpython. I get stuck in trying to catch current opened ETABS application. I got error li…

Started by David Chen

7 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

input as list

hello, I am trying to input a list of dictionaries to my python component. however I don't know how to make it understand that the type is…

Started by Nazanin Tabatabaei

0 Mar 16, 2017

Python component losing outputs

Hi, I have a problem with the python script component. The component loses its first output when I save a gh file and open it again (in be…

Started by Matti Pirinen

4 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Matti Pirinen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service