Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'folding' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kangaroo 'Index out of range' Error

Hi. I'm trying to simply use the origami script in Kangaroo but when I go to run it I get and 'Index out of range' error. I deconstructed…

Started by Katie Meier

0 Apr 5

Does your Kangaroo solver look like this?

I just recently decided to switch to Kangaroo 2 to make some mesh folding solutions and so far I'm just super confused by the new solver. S…

Started by Eike Maas

2 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Petras Vestartas

Curved Folding - KingKong + Kangaroo

Hi, been trying to create a curved folded surface from a 2D pattern of components (that would be fabricated separately, but 'share edges' i…

Started by Eloyse McCall

0 Sep 5, 2016

Creating miters in folded plates

Hey folks, I`m an architecture student and as a beginner in grasshopper I have some problems with my structure. My intention ist to create…

Started by Daniel

12 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Daniel

Folding surface/facade with consistent width of panel/surface?

Hi, I worked with grasshopper a lot a couple years ago and am just now coming back to it and having trouble getting my head in the right mi…

Started by Elizabeth Austin

1 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Austin

Computing angles of folding in origami model

We are in the process of building an origami based model in grasshopper. Attached are two gh files, in the first one one side of the form i…

Started by Laila Alawneh

1 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Laila Alawneh

Problem with Polyline Restoration after Hexagrid Cell Manipulation

Hello guys, I have a regular hexagrid (white polylines) draped over a semicylinder. My script is meant to fold the grid following the direc…

Started by Marc

2 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Marc

Folding paper strip

hello friends I need help to search a link where I can understand how can I get started on Hinge forces in Kangaroo so that I can mimic a p…

Started by Gaurav Goel

0 Jan 24, 2016

How can i constrain an origami to a curved surface?

Hi guys , i really need some help. I'm tring  to constrain an "origami surface" ( which i take on this forum as example) to another curved…

Started by alessandro

1 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by laura h

origami folding

Hi guys, I m new to grasshopper, I wanted to unfold this polygon shape like the Example pyramid. Does anybody know it could be done?

Started by j.dai

0 May 16, 2015

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service