Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'folding' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hyperbolic origami with rigid folding

Hello everyone, First of all thank you for taking the time to read my post. I'm trying to fold the pattern that you can see on the image a…

Started by Maialen Calleja

1 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Maialen Calleja

Applying surface thickness to diagonal planes

Hi, I have created a parametric model of folding plate. I have applied thickness to the surfaces using 'extrude' component and unit vector…

Started by Farjad Khan

9 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

CHALLENGE: Modeling Walter Jack's Crushed Wall with Grasshopper

I'm really fascinated by the geometry of Walter Jack's Crushed Wall and I'm trying to achieve similar deformation of surface or mesh using…

Started by Karl-Johan Sørensen

7 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Twisted Origami with kangaroo

have been playing with the kangaroo folding component on a twisted origami. the intention is to create a folded origami that follows a simp…

Started by Dimitry A. Demin

0 Aug 20, 2017

Kangaroo 'Index out of range' Error

Hi. I'm trying to simply use the origami script in Kangaroo but when I go to run it I get and 'Index out of range' error. I deconstructed…

Started by Katie Meier

0 Apr 5, 2017

Does your Kangaroo solver look like this?

I just recently decided to switch to Kangaroo 2 to make some mesh folding solutions and so far I'm just super confused by the new solver. S…

Started by Eike Maas

2 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Petras Vestartas

Curved Folding - KingKong + Kangaroo

Hi, been trying to create a curved folded surface from a 2D pattern of components (that would be fabricated separately, but 'share edges' i…

Started by Eloyse McCall

0 Sep 5, 2016

Creating miters in folded plates

Hey folks, I`m an architecture student and as a beginner in grasshopper I have some problems with my structure. My intention ist to create…

Started by Daniel

12 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Daniel

Folding surface/facade with consistent width of panel/surface?

Hi, I worked with grasshopper a lot a couple years ago and am just now coming back to it and having trouble getting my head in the right mi…

Started by Elizabeth Austin

1 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Austin

Computing angles of folding in origami model

We are in the process of building an origami based model in grasshopper. Attached are two gh files, in the first one one side of the form i…

Started by Laila Alawneh

1 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Laila Alawneh

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by