Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'excel' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to make surface from points x,y,z

hi everyone,  I'm new to rhino and grasshopper and I;m trying to get a surface from a cloud of points that I inserted in points xyz. can so…

Started by AFArchitect

3 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Multiple Outputs for Data Tree

Hi there, I am taking data from an excel sheet, and I'm wondering if there is a component that takes a tree and gives each item as a separ…

Started by James B

10 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by James B

Grasshopper square footage data to Excel

Hello! Has anyone ever moved square footage data from grasshopper to excel? I am trying to find a code that will read my massing model, giv…

Started by Alyssa Garcia

1 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

.xlsx and openpyxl

I have been working with excel files (.xls), using xlrd and xlwt for a long time and, indeed, they have saved me. Recently I am using prett…

Started by jnm

0 Sep 21, 2016

Space planning - change spheres to boxes

Hi there, I am trying to generate a layout for my MArch Architecture project using space programming and such as Marc Syp has shown in his…

Started by Marc

2 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by snehatech

values asociated to points in an excel file

hello! I haven't found anyone doing anything similar in the forum, so... hopefully this won't help only me.. in a nutshell in excel or…

Started by Rabbit

2 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Rabbit

Array Text from excel / .csv

I have an issue that I hope someone can help me with. I need to label 100+ pieces that I plan to laser engrave all with unique text. I have…

Started by Mathew Owen

9 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

Lunchbox problems with windows 8?

Howdy, Has anybody experienced trouble with Lunchbox and Windows 8?  Specifically I cannot get the write excel component to work.  I have…

Started by Uriel Alexander Lopez

1 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by bea franko

Splitting a list from excel...

Hello. I got a list from excel in grasshopper. Do you have an idea, how to split this list by every empty field in the list. The empty pos…

Started by Rane Makdasi

5 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Rane Makdasi

Excel and Grasshopper

Hello, hello I am a real newbie on Grasshopper - but not on architecture designs. Currently I am working in urban planning department in p…

Started by Harald Brynlund-Lima

0 Sep 9, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service