Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'difference' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modeling Routed Map

Hey everyone, I am trying to model a map that is been routed into wood planks. I've tried extruding and capping thickened streets and diff…

Started by Lawrence Yun

8 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Canlas

Solid difference in grasshopper

Reference_geometry.3dmHi, basicaly, I would like to cut off a set of volumes with surfaces, but I think I'm having a problem with the lists…

Started by Philippe Vezina

8 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Philippe Vezina

divided faces in solid difference

I have a question about Solid Difference.First I create a circle and then extrude it, theres a seam (i marked in red) And when I make a so…

Started by Juani Simioli

3 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

Problem with Trim Solid

Hi! I am having an issue with the Trim Solid element. The dimensions of the shape to be trimmed changes with different sliders. But a certa…

Started by Javier

0 Jun 29, 2017

Solid Difference Issue

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well ! I'm having an small (hopefully) issue with my solid difference. I'm trying to pierce holes in…

Started by Thomas Dissaux

2 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Thomas Dissaux

solid difference problem

Hi,I'm new to grasshopper so sorry in advance if this is a silly question.I'm trying to make a hollow structure out of a Voronoi cell and c…

Started by Adrian Fuentes

0 Dec 21, 2016

Trimming Multiple Objects

So I'm wondering if the following is even possible: I'm trying to split a list of curves or surfaces in grasshopper by having the largest…

Started by Justin

13 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Ethan Gross

split list by difference in values....

Hi to all of you Grasshopper experts. I tried to find something related in the Forum but somehow no sucess so far. How to split a list int…

Started by Boris Baehre

2 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Solid Difference make extra forms

Hey, So I am trying to make a gs script that I can use to trim holes out of walls quickly for windows, doors, etc. based on the centerline…

Started by Austin Griffis

0 Aug 5, 2015

Region Difference with self-intersect poly curve

I encounter a problem with region difference when one of the two curves is self-intersected. The problem is the left triangle is not reco…

Started by X.Arthur.Ma

0 Jul 21, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service