Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'development' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Develop gha plugin using python or GHpython

Hi, I have some python scripts that wished to create a grasshopper plugin out of them. Does anyone know how to compile python script into…

Started by Kenneth cheung

3 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Radial Menu further development?

Hi David, I really like the new radial menu, just thought of some improvements because I think it's not so intuitive than the other parts…

Started by Martin Dembski

11 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Martin Siegrist

How is going the development of grasshopper2?

with the official release of rhino for mac, it will be an important theme to discuss.

Started by Artoro Gom G

1 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Speed Up Rhino Start Time For Development

I posted this to the Discourse site, but wanted to put a link here in case it was of use to anyone else.  I was able to cut Rhino's startup…

Started by Eric M

0 Feb 26, 2015

SDK changes and new features in Grasshopper 0.9.0050

Dear GHA developers, Hopefully in a few days Grasshopper 0.9.0050 will be released. The last two hurdles (the installer and assembly versi…

Started by David Rutten

28 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Tree

Pepakura, unrolling a mesh

I am having difficulty figuring out a way to unroll a mesh to the xy plane.  The only way I have come up with is by re-orienting each indiv…

Started by Stan Carroll

9 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Martin Siegrist

When will Grasshopper 1.0 be finished? What happens next?

Grasshopper has been in wip-development for over 5 years and we're nearing the 1.0 mark. At some point within the next few months we'll dec…

Started by David Rutten

46 May 18, 2013
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Accessing Rhinocommon DisplayPipeline methods from another function

Dear Members. This is my first post. I am not entirely familiar with this portal. All I know is that is a really cool place with a lot of r…

Started by Andrey Guskov

1 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

GHA assembly wizard

Hi all,   this is the first release of the Grasshopper assembly wizard, to start new assembly development in C# and Vb.Net more simply. htt…

Started by Giulio Piacentino

28 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by michael sprinzl

Folding/Unfolding Developable Surfaces

Can someone put together a tutorial or provide a GH sample file for folding/unfolding of developable surfaces using both straight and curve…

Started by Shawn Fernandez

13 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by taz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service