Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'datatree' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DataTree,List,Item access from grasshopper-python

Hi,   I'm using the python component for grasshopper, and have wondered to access to the data structure which grasshopper consists.    usin…

Started by Yasushi Sakai

29 Mar 21, 2019
Reply by Nico Azel

DataTree selection rules

Dear Users, I've been working on data tree selection rules this weekend and when 0.9.0063 is released (hopefully tomorrow, 4th November) t…

Started by David Rutten

72 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Yevgeny Koramblyum

remove the zero coordiante of an 2d grid

Hello, i'm new and an absolut beginner of grasshopper. is it possible to remove all the Points with the x- and y- coordinate 0,y or x,0. g…

Started by Peter

3 May 19, 2017
Reply by Chapulin Colorado

Merging complex data trees structure

Hi all, Currently my data is organized in this data tree structure: {0;0},{0;1},{1;0},{1;1},{2;0},{2;1} I would flip the matrix so that th…

Started by J[D]

4 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Interact with Closest points while maintaining tree structure.

I have repetitive modules made up of lines. So each module is a tree and each line makes a path within the tree. As the modules multiply, e…

Started by Ying Xu

0 Apr 14, 2017

Building Data Trees in GhPython with numbers

I'm creating some components with GhPython to read and output numeric data. If I want to pass numbers or integers into this bad boy, what d…

Started by Chris Landau

10 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Fernando Gomes

Comparing a DataTree with another DataTree, given they are the same branch count and data size and type (string)

This is a question in regards to C# in Visual Studio. I am taking a GH_Structure string input and storing it into a DataTree. Everythi…

Started by Jacky Liang

11 May 18, 2016
Reply by Godjenka

Rotations of points with a graft data tree around multiple curves

Hello everyone, I'm trying to understand how datatrees are working and I learned some tips but I'm stuck on that one so I'm calling for he…

Started by Charlotte Le Dain

6 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Iterate through branches of datatrees to bisect angles between adjacent faces in mesh

Hi,  I have put together the attached grasshopper file with the aim to create a flat surfaces which bisects angle between all adjacent face…

Started by Jon

0 Mar 14, 2016

Help~~how to get random in every branch in datatree?

the every branch should be different random,but now is the same random ,i tried different seed in every branch loop(in Bold),but it has no…

Started by Andrea Lu

2 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Andrea Lu

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service