Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'c#' (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Subsurface in c#

Hi all, I am a beginner of c# and what I am trying to do is to subdivide a surface into an equal size. However, I found some issues: I tho…

Started by ZAQI FATHIS

5 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by jason mike

C# How to refer input parameters between //custom additional code//

Hello everyone, I'd like to refer DataTree<double> parameter that connected left side of GH Component. Usually, I succeeded in priv…

Started by Shimpei Kojima

4 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by jason mike

Reach a variable number with the sum of fixed numbers

Hello guys I would like to aks your help, I'd like to make a grasshopper program which helps to solve my problem, i don't know python/C#/VB…

Started by Petrik Kollár

14 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by jason mike

Dealing with arrays/lists with the C# component in Grasshopper 3D

Hi there. New user of Grasshopper 3D here, and I am in need of some C# syntax help for coding in Grasshopper 3D. I have a script, for exa…

Started by Jacky Liang

8 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Mark Geven

GetData() can only be called on a parameter with access set to GH_ParamAccess.item

Hi guys, I am getting the following error with the couple lines of C# below: `Solution exception: GetData() can only be called on a param…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

10 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Murtaza Mohammadi

Trying to Add library to C# component

Hi, I am unfamiliar with C# but am trying to script a component that uses commands from a non-rhino library. The library is from a analysi…

Started by Kenneth Allan

21 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Sam Gregson

Display dimension with C#

I know how to bake dimensions like this LinearDimension dim = new LinearDimension(...); doc.Objects.AddLinearDimension(dim); But is there…

Started by Adrián Juárez Monroy

1 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

gradient with c #

I am trying to make a gradient of population percentage for the shape file but cant figure out how. I have most stuff but I don't know how…

Started by Mirna Boghosian

1 Sep 22, 2017

Accessing GH_Document from the background thread (C#)

Hi, I am working on a UI (c# forms) which is able to control sliders and to start a new solution. I got it working on the main/ui thread.…

Started by Daniel

1 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

C# Get parent component from GH_Param

Hi everyone, I have a GH_Number (GH_Param) which is an output source of a component. I have only the GUID from the GH_Number and I would l…

Started by Daniel

2 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Daniel

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service