Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'branches' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Merge branches in a single tree

Hi, Does anyone know how to merge branches in a single tree? For example: old data tree: {0;1} n=1 {0;2} n=1 {0;3} n=1 {1;1} n=1 {1;2} n=…

Started by Rutger D

5 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Etienne Eve

Matrix/all combinations of Breps?

Hello, I am trying to generate a list of all possible combination of two trees of breps. I have two lists, and each branch in each list ma…

Started by Mariana Ballina

6 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Mariana Ballina

wrap a List and list the Nth item from each of its branch

Hey Guys, I need your help here, cause Ive tried so many times to do script this and code a component to do this but it seems like a very…

Started by Hakam husam

1 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Paul N Jeffries

Separate list in its branches

Hi everyone! I have this tipe of list which has several branches. I want to separate this list in 5 different lists one for each branche. C…

Started by Grazia Pota

2 May 24, 2017
Reply by Grazia Pota

Merging trees so that their items alternate

Hello everybody, Im having a hard time applying logic using trees. I want to merge two trees so that their items alternate.  I am trying t…

Started by Daniel

2 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Daniel

How to delete duplicate branches? List of branches with same number of items.

Hi Could anyone help me delete branches or read indices of branches which contain same values? Each branch has 4 items. Image attached.

Started by Daniel

0 Feb 11, 2017

How do I retrieve the principal branches of a tree?

Hi! I have a tree that has 28 branches, and 5 branches inside of each one of them.  I want to retrieve one to be able to retrieve the foll…

Started by Tina Jerrera

1 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Randomize Branches Order in a Tree

Hello, I have a Tree with different branches, each branch containing a different number of data. For example: {0} (N = 485) {1} (N = 5) {2…

Started by daniel assayag

2 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by daniel assayag

lists, matrices, branches in python

Hi all,   a bit of confusion when you import/export data/trees in python components. Attached is a screen-shot of a simple comparison examp…

Started by Pavlos Fereos

3 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Manuel Muehlbauer

flattening branches

Hello I have data structured as {A,B}(i), where the numbers of B branches can vary from A0 to An. I simply wants to flatten the B branches…

Started by Vale

2 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Vale

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by