Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'area' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to select the surface with the highest area from a list?

Pregunta%20foro.JPG Hello, complete newb here. I'm having a little trouble with this definition. I need to select the surface with the h…

Started by Lui Lara

7 May 16, 2020
Reply by Juan Pablo Gómez Loaiza

Tributary area of a node in a mesh

Hi, I have a mesh and I would like to find the tributary area of a node. I have attached a photo of it. Tributary area of a node is sum of…

Started by Manoo Ard

5 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Manoo Ard

Re-order branches in two trees simultaneously (by sorting one, the other would follow)

Hi everyone, I'm usually okay in finding my own workarounds but I get migraines when it comes to data trees/lists. So here is my sit…

Started by Alexandre Vézina

7 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Alexandre Vézina

Create a polygon by area

Hi everyone,  Hope all of you are fine. My doubt is that I can't create a polygon (in my case, an hexagon) using a desired area, for examp…

Started by Fernando A.

8 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Multiple Outputs for Data Tree

Hi there, I am taking data from an excel sheet, and I'm wondering if there is a component that takes a tree and gives each item as a separ…

Started by James B

10 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by James B

Example: Subdividing Surfaces with Equal Area

Hi All, I've taken the method from an old definition by Jacek Jaskolski in 2009 (original found here) that subdivides surfaces into subdivi…

Started by Dan Cascaval

3 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Mohamed Naeim

Create subsurfaces with equal area

With this definition you can divide a surface into U or V "stripes" of equal area. Maybe someone will find this useful.

Started by Jacek Jaskólski

13 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by RAF

Area Calculation & Arrangement

Hello guys, I am having a question here, it would be great if anyone here could help me out. Can I use grasshopper as a tool to help me cal…

Started by samuel chin

3 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by samuel chin

Non-parallel grid on Surface

Hi all, I'm fairly new to Grasshopper and am hitting a road block on a project. This will be very simple for most of you. I have a curved…

Started by Kyle Beck

2 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Kyle Beck

multiple disks isovisk inside a geometry

In this file, based on a definition I found here, that's what I am trying to do: I have one shape ( a rectangle ) inside this shape I want…

Started by Florino Ita

6 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Florino Ita

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service