Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Preview' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Preview problems in Rhino WIP.

This week I installed Rhino WIP (6.0.17283.09031). I really enjoyed using new "Rendered", "Arctic" and "Raytraced" display mode, and of cou…

Started by Mahdiyar

0 Oct 16, 2017

Turn Off the Preview for the Outputs of GHPython

Hi all, Does anyone knows how can I hide (turn off the preview) of one of the outputs of GHPython component? I want to register the geometr…

Started by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

7 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

Python: Custom Preview Display

Hi, I'm writing a custom component(grasshopper) in python and I would like to display the geometry(lines) in different colours. I know it c…

Started by Miguel Rus

5 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Anton Szilasi

Incorrect colors in custom preview..?

I'm using GH to make some figures for a presentation and I wanted to make a surface appear as a particular color (read: specific RGB value)…

Started by h

2 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by h

Custom Parameter Output preview

Hi, I am developing a plugin where I make use of custom parameters. Since I would like to keep my own parameters independent of the Rhino/…

Started by Dion Jansen

9 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Andrei Nejur

Custom preview duplicated

Hi, I am not able to find the source of this failure. What happens is that I give a preview color to a mesh in a custom component, and it l…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

1 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

"Course Preview Meshes" causes incredibly slow geometry preview

Hi all, I have noticed that grasshopper has become incredibly slow when previewing (even the most basic) geometry. If preview is turned off…

Started by Eric

13 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Max Malein

Everything you need to know about Display and View Menus in Grasshopper

[Skeleton Outline - Will complete latter] Note I am going to close the discussion while I work on it (possibly afterwards as well) so that…

Started by Danny Boyes

5 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

Change Preview Color of an Output

Hi there.  This post on turning the preview on and off for python component outputs was extremely helpful: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/for

Started by Chris Mackey

2 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Chris Mackey

Preview Point Flavour Display Error

Hi David, there is an error with point display. If the display is switched to Dots or Points the points in a CullPattern are displayed wron…

Started by phillip

3 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Ángel Linares

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service