Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Optimization' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Galapagos - Reinstate problem

Hi, I'm working on a project to optimize an arch structure for multiple load combinations. I use Kangaroo for the form finding part and Ka…

Started by Thomas van Vooren

2 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Thomas van Vooren

Reduce running time for a list containing around 2000 points?

Basically I want to: 1. select all points within 30-meter radius from each point, 2. if the z-coordinate of this point falls within +- 2…

Started by YUXUAN XIONG

3 May 31, 2017
Reply by YUXUAN XIONG

Alternatives to Genetic Algorithms in Architectural Design

Hello everyone,I'm not sure if this is the right forum for it but it's the most relevant I know !  I'm working on my master thesis thesis r…

Started by Thomas Dissaux

3 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Thomas Dissaux

I have been struggling with Galapagos or Octopus for optimization

Hello everyone,  I am seeking your general advice in terms of using Galapagos/Octopus. I do not know whether it is the display issue assoc…

Started by Cheney

5 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

simple adjustment loop

Hi everybody, I apologize for this probably super-silly inquiry, but... I couldn't find a solution yet. I've got this very simple file to f…

Started by Dennis Lagemann

3 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Dennis Lagemann

Optimizing a floor Plan in 3D using Galapagos

I've been spending a lot of time making this code for my next conceptual design for a showroom. It seems to have a problem: the code needs…

Started by Youssef Sameh Aboualghar

1 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

Stress topology optimization with Millipede

Hi! I am having some issues with a stress topology optimization of a Kangaroo found shape. I am using Millipede for the first time and the…

Started by Nicklas Olling

0 Dec 8, 2015

Hull Optimization using Grasshopper

Hello, The reason i started with grasshopper was because of the parametric modelling capability, so that I may use the parametric modellli…

Started by JOSE BABU

1 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Gieljan Vantyghem

Surface untrimmed when used Isotrim

Doing a case study on the Peace bridge of Tbilisi, after trimming the surface to my needs, I needed to use it as an untrimmed surface, so I…

Started by Arek Keshishian

1 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Interpreting Galapagos Results

Hi, I am new to Galapagos and would appreciate if any one can help me interpret the attached results from it.  The fitness function tries t…

Started by Shamim Javed

0 Nov 6, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service