Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Merge' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Merge branches in a single tree

Hi, Does anyone know how to merge branches in a single tree? For example: old data tree: {0;1} n=1 {0;2} n=1 {0;3} n=1 {1;1} n=1 {1;2} n=…

Started by Rutger D

5 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Etienne Eve

Merge All Faces in python

Hi, I have a polysurface created and it is composed of lost of triangulated surfaces. I'm trying to look for the MergeAllFaces options ins…

Started by Miguel Rus

3 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Merge all faces

Hello! I have a mesh and i would like to join all adjacent and coplanar faces but it seems the only way to do it it with Mergeallfaces com…

Started by Constantin Eugen Cozma

0 Jun 22, 2016

How to Merge multiple shapes into One ???

Dear Reader, I have many shaped selected in a C# plugin. I want to join and merge them into one unique shape . After that I want to do Ra…

Started by Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani

2 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani

Join/merge

Hey Everyone! This model is really testing me. I am trying to merge/join these two surfaces. I tried using Nonmanifoldmerge which seems to…

Started by Jenny

0 Apr 8, 2014

How does Merge Component automatically adds an additional input when the bottom-most input is connected?

Hi guys, now I try to make a self developed GH Component with VB. for this, I want to know, how does GH Merge Component automatically add…

Started by y.KWON

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by y.KWON

Welding Objects

Is it possible to Merge/Weld objects/points very close to each other so they act as one?

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

1 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Matthijs la Roi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service