Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'GUI' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foldable input as List or DataTree question.

Hi guys,  Does anyone know how to properly make a component which can fold and unfold with some additional DataTree or List input? I follo…

Started by Gene Kao

5 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Gene Kao

Custom GUI/Menus with Python Component

Can anyone tell me the limits of customization of the GUI/Menus/Params, etc. from within a Python component? I can see from Ladybug/Honeybe…

Started by David Birge

2 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by David Birge

GUI requests

Alright I love grass and I love grasshopper. But here are some things I would like to see implemented: 1) Bigger nodes.... dragging wires r…

Started by Ronald Jackson

2 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Creating a custom parameter similiar to Galapagos's "Genome" param

I'm developing a custom component in C# in Visual Studio and I'd like the component to have a parameter with a similar functionality as Gal…

Started by David Newton

0 Mar 21, 2016

Use of Special Characters in Construct Path Component For Masking

It would be nice to be able to use special characters in the Construct Path component, mostly for purposes of masking. I had initially tri…

Started by Brian Ringley

3 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

Clarification about GH_Component, GH_Param and GH_Attributes

Hi, I'm currently trying to understand to what extent it is possible to customize your own custom component. First of all, I'd like some cl…

Started by Luca Colo

8 May 24, 2014
Reply by panhao

Mini-WISH: Preview file name

Sometimes, I have multiple Grasshopper files with similar names, like in the image below. The time of last access of the particular file a…

Started by Sridevi Koonath

1 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Python: any way to customize tooltips and other winform elements?

Hi forum I wonder if Python support custom mouse-over tooltips like done in this thread:  http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/toolti

Started by Kristoffer Negendahl

4 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Kristoffer Negendahl

Custom parameter GUI name

Hi, I made my own parameter to exchange some specific data between my components. Everything worked fine. I just want to tune it up and set…

Started by Martin Bielik

2 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Martin Bielik

request: Wire Color

Minor request: is it possible to change the color of the wires? For example when a component is selected, I would like to replace the grad…

Started by Matt Storus

0 Jan 4, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service