Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '2d' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Processing to Grasshopper real-time communication

The following is a method for real time communication between Processing and Grasshopper. Although there are some of methods for doing so…

Started by Constantinos Miltiadis

12 May 20, 2019
Reply by seghier khaled

Radial - Equal Spacing Per Concentric Ring (Extent P?)

Perhaps this is a simple one, though as a new GH user, been at it for days without any luck.  If anyone would be so kind as to point me to…

Started by Richard

4 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by dude

Infinite architecture plan alternatives - nesting & curve list mixing problem

Hello everybody, I've been playing with Generation by Antonio Turiello (http://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/generation) to generate infinit…

Started by Clement Loyer

2 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Clement Loyer

Packing/nesting rectangle solutions - generative plans

Hello everyone, From what I've seen that's an old questions, I've found post starting on 2010 ! And after viewing 50+ discussions related…

Started by Clement Loyer

3 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Clement Loyer

How to make a 2d map into a 3d globe

I have a 2D map in rhino, made from pointclouds from grasshopper and I need to make it 3D into a globe without anything being distorted. Do…

Started by Seetul

6 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Leonardo Aguiar

Nesting 2d curves- group of open and closed curves with text tags

Hello I am trying to generate lasercut drawings of a model in which curved sections are to be stacked on top of each other to form a final…

Started by Gaurav Goel

0 Dec 25, 2016

2d packing for rectangular shapes

i am trying to fill in a shape with random sized diamond like shaped geometries in 2d. even squares would be a start, i tried to use the ci…

Started by ibrahim çağrı uslu

1 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by J Frölich

2d offset - controlled output

It seems that the offset component sometimes produces unpredictable results, so I decided to create a workaround. The definition is far fro…

Started by Jacek Jaskólski

15 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Morten Ydefeldt

Rotation Error on grid pattern with attractor curve

Hi, I've been working on this GH script for a week searching other discussions for insight with no luck.  I wanted a random rotational pat…

Started by Alejandro Biguria

3 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Alejandro Biguria

2d Patterns

Hi, I have been trying to draw this simple pattern up today and I keep getting stuck and don't seem to understand what is wrong with the co…

Started by Diana Darmina

2 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Diana Darmina

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service