Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '0' (33,615)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting Branch Indexes as Ints

Hi all, I have a python script which is iterating through a data tree. The incoming branches look something like this: {0;0} {1;0} {1;1} {…

Started by Ben Minton

4 May 31, 2021
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Mesh to NURBS

I know that there has been discussions regarding this issue but I wasn't able to use any of the solutions that were suggested (ex. Using T-…

Started by Freeda Jane Madius

16 May 16, 2020
Reply by wang

How to select the surface with the highest area from a list?

Pregunta%20foro.JPG Hello, complete newb here. I'm having a little trouble with this definition. I need to select the surface with the h…

Started by Lui Lara

7 May 16, 2020
Reply by Juan Pablo Gómez Loaiza

Python Script Editor - Keyboard Shortcuts?

Hi All, As the title says. Any handy keyboard shortcuts available in the Python component script editor? In particular, a way of executing…

Started by Anders Holden Deleuran

10 May 16, 2020
Reply by djordje

A Book for Beginners ... For Rhino and Grasshopper

Hello, I'm a beginner and I want to learn more about programming with these programs. The learning material from rhino is too expensive fo…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

9 May 13, 2020
Reply by MasDeruk

Creating 1-click presets for multiple slider values?

Dear all I am pretty new to grasshopper though I must say I am getting the hang of it pretty quickly! Great plugin which is easy to use! Ho…

Started by Kobaski

3 May 12, 2020
Reply by Benjamin Nichols

bug? in plane fit tool

Hello everyone, I'm using GH 0.90010 . I think I found a BUG in plane fit tool. It has "dx" as output, the maximum deviation of points from…

Started by Umberto Saggio

1 May 11, 2020
Reply by Sam Gregson

Copy/Move files in a directory (with filter name) to another directory

I wondering if someone could help me with this little question: I would like to copy or move all files in a subdirectory (eg: like DirMain&…

Started by Luciano

7 May 10, 2020
Reply by Daniel

Manipulate point cloud density regarding load values (Millipede)

Hi, I would like to create points with a simliar smooth distribution as "Populate 3D", with regard to load values which are calculated by m…

Started by Oliver Tessin

3 May 8, 2020
Reply by Ahmed Ali

Extract index of an Item

Hi every body i have a list of numbers, for example like the list in the file and i want to extract the indexes of specific items. i tried…

Started by Sina Rezaei

4 May 8, 2020
Reply by Juan Pablo Gómez Loaiza

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service