Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Kuba's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"works perfect! Thank You :) "

Kuba replied Nov 5, 2013 to Distribution of any objects according to curve and distance to attraction points

22 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

"Thanks You. But no idea where to put it in the definition.  Sorry for stupid questio…"

Kuba replied Nov 5, 2013 to Distribution of any objects according to curve and distance to attraction points

22 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

"I'm not sure what to do with that: "Just substitute it for the old one" "

22 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

"I meant upgrading of GH :) "

22 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

"You mean I should make upgrade? "

22 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

"In this deffinition I have lack of "Pull Point" button. Is it possible to make this…"

22 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

"Michael The rhino version is to high. I have Rhino 4. Can You change the version ple…"

22 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

"Can You guys take a look at this please? :)"

Kuba replied Nov 4, 2013 to Distribution of any objects according to curve and distance to attraction points

22 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

"here you are :)  Quick sketch"

Kuba replied Nov 4, 2013 to Distribution of any objects according to curve and distance to attraction points

22 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

"I'm not sure what went wrong in my question ? :/"

22 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service