Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drawing a Cylinder Using VB

Hi, I am trying to explore the VB part of grasshopper. I am reading a set of data from excel, drawing the lines via VB and then wanting to…

Started by kermin chok

2 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by kermin chok

Select Objects by Name.

Within the DotNet VB script component of Grasshopper, I would like to programmatically select pre-existing objects by the Rhino’s object na…

Started by Sam Gaines

4 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

C# : Creating Loft Surfaces

Hi, I started using GH (0.6.0019) last week and enjoy the interface. My coding background is Processing/Java hence use of C# in this envir…

Started by Ritchie Jackson

2 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Ritchie Jackson

offset a curve on surf in VB

Hello, I am a rookie of VB scripting. I have a problem for the grammar of "Rhutil.RhinoOffsetCurveOnSrf" as the pic show. Could you pleas…

Started by bfbfbfbf

5 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by bfbfbfbf

Output an Array in VB

Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to output an array in the panel instead of a list? What other output types can we use in place of a…

Started by kermin chok

2 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by kermin chok

OnPolyline

Hi, I am looking for a better understanding of the 'point_stride as Int32' and 'point_dimension as Int32' components in the OnPolyline con…

Started by Suryansh Chandra

4 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

Database Linkage

Hi, Does anyone know how to connect to a database (MS Access) using VB.Net in grasshopper? Thanks.

Started by kermin chok

2 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

cast problem

I am using ver 0.6.0012 C# components. This newer version is very strict in casting types. I have been fighting with "specified cast is no…

Started by Tomohiro Tachi

4 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid

Placing light objects from GH.

Has anyone attempted placing and directing light objects from a script component? If so, can you help by providing methods (in either langu…

Started by Chris Wilkins

10 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Peter Varo

Split/Call-Item from a Boolean List

Hello, I have never written a VB/C# component before and I think what I want to achieve may require a scripted component. I have a list o…

Started by Matthew Spremulli

0 Aug 6, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service