Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pManager.Register_StringParam(String, String, String); is obsolete?

Hi Guys, I get the message `pManager.Register_StringParam(String, String, String); is obsolete and has been replaced by AddTextParameter()`…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

5 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

WISH: Tabs for script editors

Hi David, is it possible to add "tabs" (like in processing) to the  script editors? That would make organising code much easier. Something…

Started by HPN

0 Sep 29, 2012

Sliders in custom component

I'm looking to create a component for GH, and I am wondering if it is possible to replace input parameters with built in sliders.

Started by Pierre Roberson

2 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Pierre Roberson

dear,friends,i will post the problem i meet ,while learn the ghpython,thank you for your help.

Dear,my closed friends,i am a architeture student,and crazy about the computation.i am good at grasshopper,and i wanna learn a program lang…

Started by Carcassi

2 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Carcassi

Reparameterize a curve using Python?

Would anyone know if there is a Python function for reparameterizing a curve (setting its domain to (0,1))? I have looked in both the Rhino…

Started by Anders Holden Deleuran

6 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

c# components

Hello, i´m trying to develop some Utilities as components. what i want is my own tab with my own ribbons with my own tools. right now i wro…

Started by max wittich

7 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by max wittich

How to do screen captures in VB???

Hi erveyone   I am currently doing this reaction diffusion system, where I would like to output screencaps every 50 frames( i am using a ti…

Started by Jens Pedersen

7 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by matei denes

No GHpython Output!!!

Dear All, I have a problem with this script included in the component "GHPython"... apparently there are no errors but the result is null.…

Started by Lucius Santo

4 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Lucius Santo

DrawViewportWires, BoundingBox, yet still no preview

So I have something along the lines below. I am just messing with text previews for now, just to make it work :) but thats not going so wel…

Started by Carson Smuts

9 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Carson Smuts

Tangent Line Component in VB script

I'm new to VB coding in GH, and I would like to develop a recursive loop that draws a line from a point through the tangent edge of a circl…

Started by Pierre Roberson

3 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Pierre Roberson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service