Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

intersecting boxes + generating parametric trees

hey i have got a model of a non quadratic site with trees and volumes, and in order to get the negative space of that area i would like to…

Started by sonny inc

8 May 22, 2013
Reply by sonny inc

Point Selection Help

After figuring out how to extract isocurves with GH through forum search, I divided points from them of which I want to use some as input…

Started by Duncan W

2 May 22, 2013
Reply by Duncan W

Easy question on Value list/Item selector

Hi guys. For item selector result panel (High/Low), I need to have a number result as the first panel on the top. How I can get it? After I…

Started by Landscape

11 May 22, 2013
Reply by Andrew Heumann

moving points from one list to a specific position in another list of points

Hi all. I would like to move the points rounded with a circle from "position 1 to 0". The thing is that these points do not fully correspon…

Started by owe

3 May 22, 2013
Reply by owe

Rhino 5.0 Beta Evaluation

So i successfully installed Rhino 5.0 Beta evaluation mode yesterday. I decided to give it a try. But the problem is that now i can`t insta…

Started by Gogash

6 May 22, 2013
Reply by rohan

text on the cylinder

give advice on how to place text on the cylinder like thiswith respect for Alex http://moikompas.ru/img/compas/2008-02-17/molitvenny_baraba

Started by Alex

0 May 22, 2013

Hexagonal grid - multiple attractors - pull point - help!

Hey guys, I am in need of some help. I have looked at tutorials and other discussions on hexagonal grids and attractors, but am unable to a…

Started by Jake Evill

1 May 22, 2013
Reply by Duncan W

Rob|Arch workshop handout

I'm giving a one-day introductory workshop at the Robots in Architecture conference in Vienna this year. I put together some exercises, mos…

Started by David Rutten

2 May 22, 2013
Reply by Natalia Macia Bove

Rabbit and Geco

Hi there, I was wanting to use rabbit and geco. I was wondering, with Rabbit, if it is possible to reference your own surface for the "bra…

Started by Valeria Corallo

0 May 22, 2013

Text Formatting

I'm labeling some panels and having some issues. What's the formatting I should use so the convert the below list to: 21(0) 21(1) 21(2) ...…

Started by AF

2 May 22, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service