18): 'Rhino.Geometry.AnnotationBase.Text' is obsolete: 'Use RichText or PlainText' (line 88)
2. Warning (CS0618): 'Rhino.Geometry.AnnotationBase.FontIndex' is obsolete: 'Use Font property instead' (line 92)
3. Warning (CS0618): 'Rhino.RhinoDoc.Fonts' is obsolete: 'Use DimStyles table instead' (line 92)
1. Error (CS1061): 'Rhino.Geometry.TextEntity' does not contain a definition for 'AnnotativeScalingEnabled' and no extension method 'AnnotativeScalingEnabled' accepting a first argument of type 'Rhino.Geometry.TextEntity' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (line 94)
Wondering, if perhaps, you will be updating for Rhino 6 compatibility?
there is a gap there, so the pipes will not connect unless you make them larger and put rounded ends on them.
3. Most any 3D printer will have problems printing something as long and thin as your pipes are.
4. Attached is a screenshot of a section of you pipes (with flat ends to make them closed surfaces) after slicing with the Slic3r program. Except for that one outside corner, everything is connected. I'd suggest you try again with a layer height of 0.200 mm (or smaller) and a printer nozzle of 0.400 mm diameter (or smaller).
5. If you click on the Internalize option for the Crv component you will not need the Rhino file any longer - doing that loads the Rhino geometry into your GH file directly and saves it there.
6. Your pipes will need a lot of supports for 3D printing - but you already know that. Removing the support material from something that flimsy will be quite difficult. You would have better luck if you had a way to print them using a resin based printer - but these usually have smaller print volumes and are expensive.…
joint components:)I was also thinking if using one clockwise (r) and one anticlockwise (l) thread at each end of each strut would work in putting together such dome with a universal threaded joint. That 6 sided Universal joint would consist of one clockwise followed by one anticlockwise thread x 2 more times to make 6 threaded connections/Universal joint.…