Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

I have used Voronoi as a planning strategy and introduced a lot of parameters for controlling it. Whenever I run wallecei, it crashes within 5 seconds. I cannot figure out what is causing it. I even removed the fillets to reduce computing time.

Please suggest how to solve this problem. I have attached the rhino and grasshopper file for your reference. 

Thanks.

Views: 56

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, you are using a few plugins that i dont have on my machine and so i cant oen your file.. please send me the plugins (i tried downloading them but i may have not found the correct ones).

Hi Makki.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have attached the plugin setups. After installation, their folders have to be added to Grasshopper developer setting for functioning.

Thanks.

SYNTACTIC_V_2.7.exe

Cheetah_SetUp.exe

the file still thinks the plugins are missing.. are you using rhino 5 or rhino 6?

It is Rhino 6. 

Hi. I have removed the Space Syntax and Configurbanist components from the script. 

It is still having issues running wallacei. Can you please have a look?

Thanks.

Experiment1_Trial2.3dm

Experiment1_Trial2.gh

Hi Elise,

the simulation is running fine on my end.. there was one issue in the definition that i fixed.. you had 11 objectives in a single number parameter.. the maximum number of objectives per number parameter is 10.. if you add more than that then Wallacei UI wont open. I split your objectives so that there is a maximum of 10 values per number parameter.

Experiment%201_Trial%202_mm.gh

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service