Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Wallacei' (10)

← Back to Wallacei
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems running Wallacei

I have used Voronoi as a planning strategy and introduced a lot of parameters for controlling it. Whenever I run wallecei, it crashes withi…

Started by Elise

6 4 hours ago
Reply by Mohammed Makki

Problem with integrating Physical simulation and Wallacei X

Hi guys I am new to this group and I am very excited about using Wallacei X for my upcoming project.  For the moment I am running an exper…

Started by William Q

3 Oct 12
Reply by William Q

Question on get objective failed

Hi there,  I got a question on running simulation. When I start the simulation about 5 mins, the window shows Get objective(s) failed will…

Started by JRT

4 Mar 4
Reply by JRT

Everything is Null Value and No Eval. time

Hi, I attached my gh and rhino file. Don't know what's wrong with the file it not show the Eval. time per solution and always give me null…

Started by Monkey

2 Mar 2
Reply by Monkey

Question about analysis result

I want to know that if we have 6 goal to let wallacei run but I want to know if there is a way to give me values that are well fit for 1,2,…

Started by Monkey

2 Feb 27
Reply by Milad Showkatbakhsh

Diva and Wallacei

Diva's simulation takes about 1 minute but gene pool could generate many genes in one minute. therefore, as diva's simulation finish, there…

Started by 吳旻勳

10 Feb 19
Reply by 吳旻勳

NEWS! Wallacei integration to Revit via Rhino Inside

The Rhino Inside technology allows Rhino and Grasshopper to be embedded within other products. We have been looking into the integration…

Started by Milad Showkatbakhsh

0 Mar 29, 2019

Optimizing heights for slope connections objectives

Hi everyone! im new to Wallacei and evolutionary simulation in general. Im trying to learn the basics with Wallacei tutorial videos, but th…

Started by Pedro Abejaro

2 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Milad Showkatbakhsh

Wallacei Question - Gene Pool

Hello Wallacei team, I'm working with Wallacei and I'm having some problems with the gene pool, I need to customize the Gene Count (be conn…

Started by Juliana

1 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Mohammed Makki

How to distribute the exported phenotypes from WallaceiX component into a grid

We have been asked several times of how to distribute the phenotypes into a grid like the one we have in one of our video tutorials ( https…

Started by Milad Showkatbakhsh

0 Jan 23, 2019

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service